Wednesday, September 25, 2013

On Melmac, we have 1st class, 2nd class and ham.

Alf, ?, 1980's
Other quotes from my favorite alien ?


  • Haaa! I kill me.
  • Putting humans in charge of the earth, is the cosmic equivalence of letting Eddie Murphy direct.
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it.
  • I can see you're still one sandwich short of a picnic.
  • Raining cats? You open the skylight and I'll get the relish.
  • Hey, Willie. Let's throw a cat on the barbie.
  • The only good cat is a stir-fried cat.
  • I'm on a new diet. I can eat as much of whatever I want.
  • [ALF is trying to hypnotize Lucky] You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel.
  • Like my old skeelball coach used to say: "Find something you're not good at, and then don't do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment